Sonntag, 11. September 2011

Enya- Only Time
Today we want to remember the people who died exactly 10 years ago in NYC..
I remember the day, when I was at the terrace with my brother, my mother was cooking and suddenly my dad shouted for us to watch what was going on in the television. I've seen this huge airplane crashing into one of the tower and the big eyplosion that was caused by that.
I was 5 years old, so I actually couldn't realize what was giong on there but I've recognized the terrified and shocked faces of my parents, so I thought this used to be a day to remember.
Tonight we set our prayers to all people which are maybe crying right now for their mom, brother, best friend or similar. We won't ever forget this day, especially the 3.000 victims which are died too young, too early.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen